In line with developments and additional guidance received over the Summer holidays, we have updated both the letter and handbook that were issued at the end of last term.
Click here for a copy of the letter, which contains important information, including details about break/lunch, and equipment.
Click here for the updated September Handbook, which contains a substantial amount of updated information.
We would appreciate all parents, carers and pupils taking the time to read carefully through these documents, to prepare themselves for the return to school.
We would also like to remind you, that the first two weeks of term will see the staggered return of pupils, in year groups. Pupils should go directly to their designated block (see below) on arrival, where they will be met by staff.
Arrangements for the first 2 weeks of term.
- Tues 1st Sept-Thurs 3rd Sept – INSET Days – For staff to plan and prepare for the safe return of learners.
- Fri 4th Sept – Years 7 (Block 4) and 12 (Block 8/9) ONLY – Induction days for both year groups, as well as an opportunity for Yr12 students to confirm their programme of study.
- Mon 7th Sept – Years 11 (Block 3/6, downstairs) and 13 (Block 8/9) ONLY.
- Tues 8th Sept – Years 8 (Block 1, downstairs), 9 (Block 6, upstairs), and 10 (Block 1, upstairs) ONLY – Lessons for Yrs8-9, and an induction day for Yr10, to finalise timetables and GCSE options.
- Weds 9th Sept – Years 7, 11, 12 and 13 ONLY.
- Thurs 10th Sept onwards – All pupils to attend