For this September, we have made some changes in order to comply with the latest guidance from the Welsh Government and BCBC, to ensure the health and well-being of students and staff.
The first two weeks of the term will operate slightly differently to normal, with the first three days set aside as Planning and Preparation Days for staff, followed by the staggered return of pupils in year groups.
Arrangements for the first 2 weeks of term.
- Tues 1st Sept-Thurs 3rd Sept – INSET Days – For staff to plan and prepare for the safe return of learners.
- Fri 4th Sept – Years 7 and 12 ONLY – Induction days for both year groups, as well as an opportunity for Yr12 students to confirm their programme of study.
- Mon 7th Sept – Years 11 and 13 ONLY.
- Tues 8th Sept – Years 8, 9, and 10 ONLY – Lessons for Yrs8-9, and an induction day for Yr10, to finalise timetables and GCSE options.
- Weds 9th Sept – Years 7, 11, 12 and 13 ONLY.
- Thurs 10th Sept onwards – All pupils to attend
You can download a copy of our September Handbook, with further details about the re-opening of the school here. Be sure to bookmark this site, and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news and updates.
We look forward to seeing you all soon!